As the Master Franchisee for your state, you are authorized to appoint district franchisees and play school franchisees in your territory. Your appointment as Master Franchisee is on revenue sharing model, the details of which will be mutually agreed upon at the time of signing Master Franchisee Agreement.
As a Master Franchisee, you are get an opportunity of building the entire franchisee network in your territory but without the risks associated with setting up a new business.
You will be provided marketing, advertising, training and technical support from our team of professionals.
As a reputed entity we do have a set of requirements from the Master Franchisee.
- Financially sound with an ability to invest.
- Experience in running a small/medium business
- Good Social Networking and contacts with high profile personalities.
- Ability to expand our network of schools in the assigned territory.
- Owned office in desired location or willingness to procure space on rent.